Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Books, Reports, Cats, and Squirrels
I Just finished reading "The Scarlet Letter" and I wrote a bookreport on it. That was such a good book, once you got past the old English. That really is a diferent language. I have to write a 10 page (10000 words) report yet this year. Last gear I did it on fetal development, and why fetuses are humans, even in the womb, and why that makes abortion wrong. I cant think of anything to do it on this year. It can be anything. If you have any ideas, go ahead and give them. I am doing this photography project for art, (it's the only way i'm gonna pass, because I can't draw my way out of a paper bag) and it's coming together well. I'm doing the landscape, and scenes from the ares I live in. I guess that's one advantage to living in the boondocks. The area is very photogenic. My cat caught this squirrel, and brought it in the house, but it wasn't DEAD. It started running all over, then my dad put a bucket over him, and pushed it to the door. When he took the bucket off the squirrel, it died of a heart attack, and the cat walked over to it, took it outside, and ate it. It was HILARIOUS!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment