Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I'm Ba-aakk
I haven't blogged in a while. My computer broke for a while. I am so excited, I tested out of Geometry for next year! I guess if you are good at something you hate, you can get out of it. I take pre-calculus next year, then calculus. As much as I love school (no joke!) I am getting a little anxious for summer to come. My birthday is in two months! I can't wait. I always get excited. I went out to Erie on Saturday. It was the first time I have been out there without going to the doctor. When I was 12, I was diagnosed with scoliosis, that is where your spine is curvy. I had surgery to fix it last October. The doctors screwed two metal rods into my spine. Anyway, I have to get off here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment