Monday, February 25, 2008

Looking UP

Things are starting to look up witht the college thing already. I got a thing in the mail for a place called Clearwater Christian College. It is accredited, and has a pre-med program. The thing is, is that it costs like, 3 times what PCC costs. God will work everyting out though. I just have to keep telling myself that. I wanted to go to a pre-med camp At PCC this summer. I think I will still go even though I probably won't go to that college. I will go for the experience. I just need to trust more. I woke up late this morning, so I didn't go on my morning run. It seems like when that happens, my whole day goes downhill, because I didn't get to clear my head. Oh well, I had better get to work. I still have to do my chores, and finish Algebra.

No comments: