Saturday, February 23, 2008

Monkey Wrench

I have a real dilemma on my hands. I really feel God leading me to go to Pensacola Christian College, but today, I learned that it is not accredited. They did say that over 72 med-schools accept thier credits. I really don't know what to do. This really throws a monkey wrench into everything. I guess God has a way of doing that when we get to confident. I guess I just need to pray about it. Maybe this is God's way of telling me I need to trust him more, and me less. I guess I need to remember that verse in Proverbs- "Lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he will direct thy paths" I know I am only in tenth grade, but I guess I tend to worry about the future too much. I just need to take things Day by Day.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Hey Carly, thanks for your comment. When I signed up for Blogger (3 years ago), it asked for my birthday. At the time, I didn't have the option to turn the Astrological Signs off on my profile. I'm assuming that's what you're referring to.

As a follower of Christ, I trust God to guide me, not astrology. Thanks to you, I checked my profile again and it now has the option to remove the astrological signs from it. I never liked having that there, but to be honest - it didn't bother me because I am secure enough in what I believe and didn't think much about it.

As Christians, we need to be very carful not to judge the intentions of others. It's ok to question things like you did, but we cross the line (I'm not saying you did) when we assume that we are somehow better or more righteous than other believers. It's a fine line to walk, especially with the internet. It's so impersonal and people can really take your remarks out of context.

Welcome to Blogger, and I hope that you figure out God's will for your life- especially your choice of college.

Blessings :)