Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Ramblings
Youth Group got canceled agian yesterday. Now it's been 6 weeks since we had it. I wish pastor would have it more often. Oh well. I got a 90 on my algebra test today. Not an A, but, but OK for algebra. I got a 100 on my Spanish test though! Excelente! Spanish is a lot easier this year than last year. I think it just "clicked" or something. I'm still waiting for that in algebra. Good thing this is my last year of it. Next year I get to do Geometry. It's not that I don't do well, I just don't enjoy it. I guess you have to do not fun thing sometimes. It's inevitable. I have to help out with Sonbeams tonight. That is the kids group at church. There is these twin boys, and they are holy terrors. They have an endless supply of energy, and thrive on defiance. I'm gonna need a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment