Saturday, February 23, 2008
New Blog
Well, I got this new blog today. That's pretty cool, considering I have never had one before, but other than that, today was pretty uneventful. I stayed at my friend's house, but I didn't have much fun. She is pretty shallow, and picks on me for being a Christian. I wish she would see that there is more to life than Boys, Makeup, and worrying about her weight. I mean, I like to look good, and I try to eat right, but sometimes I worry about her. Sometimes, I wish I could skip this whole teenager thing, and everyone would just grow up. Hopefully college will be different. Everyone thinks homeschoolers avoid this highschool "Drama" thing, but that is not true. I just want to focus on school, and get into college, and become a doctor. Maybe this will help me vent at the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment